I get email. I get a lot of email. Some of which can be beneficial to a larger audience so I had the idea to create a simple, informal video series to answer those questions on a regular basis. Check out the video above to view today’s topic.
- Shawns outfeed assembly table:
- Miter saw station:
- Build part 1 – Cabinets and work surface: http://jayscustomcreations.com//2015/03/miter-saw-station-drawer-cabintes-and-work-surface/
- Build part 2 – Drawers: http://jayscustomcreations.com//2015/03/adding-storage-drawers-to-the-miter-saw-station/
- Build part 3 – Storage boxes and drawer fronts: http://jayscustomcreations.com//2015/03/miter-saw-station-storage-boxes-and-drawer-fronts/
- Plans: http://jayscustomcreations.com//product/ultimate-miter-saw-station/
- Overview image of my current shop layout. I forgot to include this in the video: