- Duplicating: Always reference the same piece to reduce accumulative errors.
- I didn’t spend much time on the top of the chisels because they will be hit with the mallet.
- Fighting weather for the video. I wanted to turn outside.
- Cut a bunch of circles on the perimeter of a piece of plywood for a template for the lathe. Very helpful for determining nominal diameters.
- Update on my dog Sandi: She’s doing good. She has to take medication now to manage her situation but she has a colapsing trachea.
- Update on my nose: I’m good. Recovery is over. I can breathe and life is good :)
LIKE WHAT YOU'VE JUST READ?
Join thousands of other people and sign up for my email newsletter to get notified of new content and updates.
Hey, you're already subscribed to my email newsletter. I thought you looked familiar ;)