- Duplicating: Always reference the same piece to reduce accumulative errors.
- I didn’t spend much time on the top of the chisels because they will be hit with the mallet.
- Fighting weather for the video. I wanted to turn outside.
- Cut a bunch of circles on the perimeter of a piece of plywood for a template for the lathe. Very helpful for determining nominal diameters.
- Update on my dog Sandi: She’s doing good. She has to take medication now to manage her situation but she has a colapsing trachea.
- Update on my nose: I’m good. Recovery is over. I can breathe and life is good :)