- I’ve recently switched video editing software and I’m trying to do a little more than normal with it to not only get better at it but also, hopefully, improve the final result of my videos. As it turns out, video editing with Premiere Pro CC is really fun. I also wanted to purposely show the difference in a few different audio and video setups. Video and audio were recorded on my iPhone 5 until 29 seconds in. Then the T3i with the built-in mic until the 1:38 mark. All video and narration after that was with the T3i and my iPhone as an external recorder.
- The earth below me will never dry up. Because it never quits raining this time of the year (sad face). Which sucks because in August we will have 2″ wide cracks in the dirt from it being so dry.
- Monday morning errands. Fun stuff.
- My Redwings hat saved the day.
- Are you familiar with the good old woodworker invisible bolt in a shop trick? The solution is always so simple.
- I’m well aware of the correct pronunciation of “Marine Corps” but I ALWAYS say it wrong when in casual conversation. My apologies.