- I’m back from my Michigan trip. It was a lot of fun and now I’ve got a lot to do around the house.
- Thank you to all of those who sent stickers or even a note. You all rock! It’s so nice to read all of your positive messages. I very much appreciate every one of them.
- Follow Chris Pine on YouTube: click here
- Follow Chris Pine’s Time With Pine channel: click here
- Follow Slowvannah Farms on YouTube: click here
- A snake bit my dog last Friday. I shot this video on Monday morning and you can see how bad he’s still swollen. He’ll be alright though. He’s a tough little dude.
- Plywood rack and something with my new XCarve CNC coming soon.
- I’ll be having a giveaway for my Shapeoko 2 CNC machine soon so be on the lookout for that. Probably on my main channel though.
- Enjoy your week, friends!
I will send you a mongoose to take care of that snake . I can say from experience stay close to your brother I just lost mine and it really takes a chunk out of you when they are gone. Anyway you are welcome and I will send more stuff when it become available.
hahaha! A mongoose. My wife would flip out lol. Sorry to hear about your brother man.
Sorry about Skeeter (?) Jay. And I moan because I have to go 20 miles for good plywood.
Thank you Bob.
Hope Skeeter is better soon.
Our dogs have had encounters with Copper heads. Our vet recommends that we keep Benedryl around for that.
Ouch! I have no clue what kind of snake this was.
Looking forward to the plywood rack! Enjoyed the video.
Thank you Peter.
I’m so sorry about your dog. I hope he is better really soon. Thank you so much for all you videos and the way you explain them. I am a beginner and I can understand and do most of the projects you do. I lack a lot of machines, so I can’t do a lot till I get them. Please Keep doing this for as long as you can. There is so much to give us out there. Thank you again. And I really hope Sketter gets better soon. :}
Thank you very much for the feedback Lyssa. It is very much appreciated and really keeps me motivated. Skeeter says thanks as well ;)
Poor Skeeter. I’m glad the Vets new how to find the bites. Hoping skeeter heals quickly and thanks for mentioning my post cards. I figured they were just a couple of quick notes and you would pass over them,so thank you for remembering me.
SIDE NOTE: I know you use french cleats a lot. Is your paint shelf on french cleats and if yes, how many did you used to hold the weight?
Absolutely. You’re welcome. The finishing supply rack is held in place with one french cleat and I think I have 2 or 4 screws holding the cleat to the rack.
Go Hawks! Really enjoy all the content you provide on both channels – thanks for all you do – Brian
Hi Jay, Are you sure you weren’t sampling some of the brewers fine product beforehand ;-) I can be the same at times getting all “Uddled Fup” with misprononceiating & spelling (especially spelling) words. Thank goodness for spell check, which works overtime for me.
I hope your little pup is recovering well from the snake bite. It makes me glad I live in one of the few countries in the world which doesn’t have snakes, except for the odd human one’s.
I look forward to seeing your plywood rack project
You’re dead to me! J/k – sort of…
How is Skeeter doing?
Skeeter is doing great. Thanks for following up. He’s back to his normal self but still has a small amount of bruising and swelling. I’d say hes down to about 20% swelling. Barely noticeable.
Skeeter is a sweetie and is/will be your very very best friend. Nice loot for a nice guy. Sure am glad your wife works in an animal hospital those place are expensive!!!
It great to hear that Skeeter is doing well.
Comments are closed.