- The past month has been really slow. Hopefully I can get back on track this week.
- SketchUp videos are coming back.
- S&P shakers turned out great. One set is already gone and I already have someone else wanting the second set. I’ll probably make some more with walnut off camera.
- Tool recommendation: MegaPro 15-in-1 original screwdriver.
- The fostered puppies are gone and on their way to a good home.
- More stickers in the mail. Thank you. I haven’t decided on where I will put them next.
- I’ve got about 75 of my stickers left. If you want one send a self addressed stamped envelope to:
- PO Box 2268 Starkville, MS 39759
Update video on the dogs before they left:
Awwwww…..I miss you little music/sticker montage at the end! LOL
Thanks for helping the puppies! Looking forward to more project videos!
J, the garage doors make a great place for extra sticker, just saying. Plenty of room there.
Hi Jay, what about putting the stickers inside the cabinet doors? Just a thought.
Hope you still have stickers. Just mailed my SASE! :)
Comments are closed.