- YouTube RED is a subscription service. You are not obligated to sign up for it. If you do nothing your viewing experience will not change on YouTube.
- More info for the creator side of it here: http://youtubecreator.blogspot.com/2015/10/youtube-red-is-here-seven-things-to.html
- More info for the viewer side of it here: https://www.youtube.com/red
- SketchUp layout video:
- Lots of different ways and programs to make a layout. I prefer keeping everything in SketchUp and completing it the way I showed.
- Yes, I do account for the blade kerf but not in between every piece. I know that 8 cuts = 1″ so I give myself some leeway and say that 6 cuts = 1″. If I get close to the edge I’ll count the cuts and make sure there is enough room. But if you manually add 1/8″ in between every part it makes things difficult.
- I got a different plunge router so I can proceed with some mortise and tenon joinery projects. But first, I want to make a jig or two for the new router.
- 48 days till Star Wars VII.