- The router edge guide was a simple and rewarding jig/base. I’d like to recess the guide bolts though so they don’t scratch up whatever the base is set on top of.
- Placing the edge guides is much easier by flipping the router upside down and using a ruler to measure away from the cutting bit and then secure the edge guides.
- I really like Briwax as a finish. My wife likes the really beat up look for pine furniture so I’ll be experimenting with it more.
- I’ll make a SketchUp video for the next build project.
- Tool talk videos will be on Thursdays going forward.
- 37 days till Star Wars VII.