- Nintendo rocks.
- I’m not decided on a workbench design just yet. I’m leaning towards a 6′, French style, Southern Yellow Pine workbench with a leg vise and a few dog holes.
- Paulk bench: Great for power tools and a assembly station
- Workbehcn: Great for hand tools where the extra mass allows the force from the hand tool to be transferred into the work piece.
- Where I moved the drill press and cyclone cart is pretty crammed and compact. That’s just a parking space. I’ll move the carts out as needed for use as I primarily always have.
- SawStop or Domino for this week’s tool talk.
- 23 days until Star Wars VII.