- Never say “Festool” in public. You will be stoned. Can’t we all be friends?
- If you drill a hole too large to be used with a guide bushing on a router you can use tape to make up the space around the bushing….or push the router to one side in each hole. Either seems to work just fine.
- Pre-cut dominos are not that expensive in the grand scheme of things. Personally I’d rather save my time and purchase them but lots of other people make their own stock. Both options work.
- I use SketchUp 8. It’s free. Download links can be found on my SketchUp page.
- This Thursday’s tool talk will be on my SawStop table saw.
- Maybe some type of coat rack for behind my door for this week’s project. That’s been on the bucket list for a while. If I do a SketchUp video as well it will be on Friday.
- 16 days until Star Wars VII.