- I really really really really really like how the dining table top turned out.
- A #4 1/2 smoothing plane is a beast!
- The dining table will be finished with either lacquer or water based polyurethane to keep the natural colors of the wood.
- I chose to use the breadboard end joinery simply because I thought the through tenon would look unique.
- I’m not beating myself up over the slight error on the wedged tenon. It’s all good homies.
- Miter Mike said: There are no errors, just opportunities to be unique. I really like that quote!
- Onward with the dining table build!
- Lams tongue details look nice :)
- BUSY week. Have fun friends :)
LIKE WHAT YOU'VE JUST READ?
Join thousands of other people and sign up for my email newsletter to get notified of new content and updates.
Hey, you're already subscribed to my email newsletter. I thought you looked familiar ;)