- I really really really really really like how the dining table top turned out.
- A #4 1/2 smoothing plane is a beast!
- The dining table will be finished with either lacquer or water based polyurethane to keep the natural colors of the wood.
- I chose to use the breadboard end joinery simply because I thought the through tenon would look unique.
- I’m not beating myself up over the slight error on the wedged tenon. It’s all good homies.
- Miter Mike said: There are no errors, just opportunities to be unique. I really like that quote!
- Onward with the dining table build!
- Lams tongue details look nice :)
- BUSY week. Have fun friends :)