- Last week’s video was restoring a hand plane. It turned out great. Both handles were made from hickory.
- I soaked the metal in vinegar for 6 hours.
- A lot of people have said that I should have assembled the plane before flattening it because it can twist. I didn’t know that. Luckily mine didn’t twist.
- A few people asked why I didn’t sharpen the front of the chip breaker. It didn’t need it and I thought the video was going long as it is.
- I’ve got an idea for a pipe clamp, concrete bucket tripod for the shop. Not sure if I’ll do a video on it as it’s just for me and I doubt many people will find interest on it.
- This week I’ll be making an easel for my sisters wedding. Per her specifications.
- Keep it real, homies.
LIKE WHAT YOU'VE JUST READ?
Join thousands of other people and sign up for my email newsletter to get notified of new content and updates.
Hey, you're already subscribed to my email newsletter. I thought you looked familiar ;)