- Last week’s video was restoring a hand plane. It turned out great. Both handles were made from hickory.
- I soaked the metal in vinegar for 6 hours.
- A lot of people have said that I should have assembled the plane before flattening it because it can twist. I didn’t know that. Luckily mine didn’t twist.
- A few people asked why I didn’t sharpen the front of the chip breaker. It didn’t need it and I thought the video was going long as it is.
- I’ve got an idea for a pipe clamp, concrete bucket tripod for the shop. Not sure if I’ll do a video on it as it’s just for me and I doubt many people will find interest on it.
- This week I’ll be making an easel for my sisters wedding. Per her specifications.
- Keep it real, homies.