- I’ve got back into playing pool. So much fun and it brings back a lot of great memories…maybe I should attempt a pool cue build….
- Why not just put a tool well in the middle of the bench as part of the initial design? one side of the bench has now become inaccessible not sure this adds any benefit to the bench. How does that side become inaccessible? The tool well is 8″ wide. By your statement, wouldn’t that make anything further than 8″ from the leg vise side of the workbench not usable as well?
- I have been a fan of the twin Jay videos like this in the past, but this is one of the videos that I really wish you went into detail on how you decided certain things. Do you plan on having a follow up video on the tool well and how it is working out?….. Everything is in the article.
- What tool did you use to cut the joinery on the tool well? It’s in the article.
- You’re a neat freak. You aren’t going to like how messy the tool well gets. I disagree. Just pickup as normal.
- Check out Stadium Map Art for a hometown gift. https://stadiummapart.com/
- Huge shout out to Luc Rochefort. He completed my 2 drawer dovetail box and provided some good feedback on
- LED shop lights installed. They look amazing! Article and video coming soon
- Next build is the coffee table. What style of videos would you prefer for it?