- Past projects that I forgot:
- Bandsaw scoop is holding up great. https://jayscustomcreations.com/2014/05/easy-bandsaw-project-bandsaw-scoops/
- 2×4 benches are holding up great. https://jayscustomcreations.com/2013/06/free-plans-2×4-outdoor-bench/
- Small hickory side table is structurally sound. Just ugly from lack of cleaning. https://jayscustomcreations.com/2017/04/a-hickory-side-table/
- Simple cabinet. It lives inside now. We use it for holding our board games. https://jayscustomcreations.com/2016/01/a-simple-elegant-cabinet/
- I got a shed to store materials. It’s helped reduce shop clutter as well as make lumber or plywood trips more worthwhile as I finally have a dry storage location on site.
- Shop tours:
- Mike Fulton – MF Woodshop. https://jayscustomcreations.com/2018/07/shop-tour-mf-woodshop/
- The HandToolery shop. https://jayscustomcreations.com/2018/07/shop-tour-the-hand-toolery/
- Shirts and hats are for sale. https://jayscustomcreations.com/product-category/clothing/
- Hand plane video and a CNC video are coming soon. Videos are already edited, just need to write the articles.
- Almost done with the first piece for my office remodel. It’s a bar height table with a dog bed below. Made with mortise and tenon joinery and somewhat knockdown.
I will be interested to see how you organise your wood storage in your new shed.
I do not have a local outlet to purchase Walnut, Cherry, Maple. I do have two big box retailers, HomeDepot and Lowe’s.
Do you purchase your wood locally or online?
Love your videos, keep up the nice work!
I get my lumber from City Hardwoods in Birmingham, Alabama, which is about two and a half hours away or from Good Wood Sawmill in Pontotoc, Mississippi, which is about an hour away.
Comments are closed.