The start of 2014 for this site has been incredible. The statistics are way up and your feedback and kind words have been much appreciated. I think society has forgotten that it’s OK to give so as a token of my appreciation I want to give back to you in the form of a giveaway. A pocket hole jig is an incredibly valuable tool for any DIY’er or woodworker. It’s a tool that will give you the confidence to quickly and easily create projects with strong joints. For those who have been following me will know that I’m a big fan of pocket holes. I’ve had a Kreg Jig K4 for close to 5 years now and love it. Because of that, I’m not going to give mine away. Instead, I’m personally going to send someone a new Kreg Jig K4. That way you can have the satisfaction of opening the box.
But it gets better (don’t you love reading that). The nice folks at Kreg Tool Company also want to show you their appreciation so they are also going to give someone a new Kreg Jig K4! How awesome is that?! Two (2) people will each receive a Kreg Jig K4.
Depending on how well this goes I may be able to do it again next month…so spread the word! You can earn entries via the form below. Just to clarify a few terms and conditions first though:
- Come back every day to get another entry via tweeting about it on Twitter.
- I can only afford shipping to a USA address. If you’re outside the USA and want to donate it to a friend inside the USA in the event that you win I’m cool with that. If you’re outside the USA and will pay shipping to you in the event that you win I’m cool with that. I hope you understand that I’m just an everyday person like you with a tight budget and simply cannot afford to ship this outside the USA.
- The drawing will end when the timer runs out.
- The winner will be randomly selected through the rafflecopter.com service.
- The winner will have 15 days to claim the prize. I will contact you after the drawing and if I do not get an address by March 16 I will select another winner.
- Only one winner per household.
- By entering you agree to all of these terms and conditions.
So you’ve entered the drawing? Awesome. Thank you! If this is your first time here I invite you to kick back and browse around. Let me know what you think. Hopefully the rest of this site is as exciting to you as this page is :)
Also, be sure to tell Kreg thanks!
Kreg Tool Company’s Facebook page
Want to contribute to a future giveaway? Contact me!