Every piece in this plan is color coded to designate it’s location. I find this approach easy to
follow as you can visually glance at the layout or reference diagrams and know where on the final assembly that particular part will end up. Dimensions for this table and two chairs were sourced by referencing multiple mass produced versions and going with the average or what looked right. The table is 24-1/4″ tall, 35-5/8″ long, and 23-5/8″ wide. The chair seat height is 12″ with a footprint of about 12-1/2″ square. Upon purchase you will receive a download link to a zip file containing the PDF plan as well as the SketchUp file used to create the plan.
Included in the plan:
- 9 detailed pages.
- Shopping list.
- Standard view diagrams for all assembled components.
- Cutting diagram for efficient use of material.
- Reference diagrams for specific part dimensions.
- Step by step 3D assembly diagrams with written instructions
Handy links for this build:
- Build article and video: https://jayscustomcreations.com/2020/02/childrens-table-and-two-chairs/
- Table top hold down clips: http://amzn.to/2oP1wtw
The entire plan is included in one PDF document. Most everyone will have a PDF reader installed on their computer already but if you do not you can use the free program Adobe Reader to view the plans. You can download Adobe Reader HERE. The checkout process for this plan uses PayPal. You can use major credit or debit cards through PayPal. You do not need a PayPal account. To purchase the plan follow the link below. After you purchase the plan you will receive an email receipt from me containing a link to download your plan. Make sure to check your inbox and spam filter for the receipt. If you do not receive the email within 10-15 minutes or encounter any problems please contact me.