Every piece in this plan is color-coded to designate its location. I find this approach easy to
follow as you can visually glance at the layout or reference diagrams and know where on the final assembly that particular part will end up.
Included in the download:
- SketchUp 8 file containing the two designs.
- VCarve Pro file for cutting the parts.
- VCarve Pro machine file for use.
- Vectors for all sheets so you can cut with any software
- IMPERIAL & METRIC plans with a shopping list, reference diagrams, dimensioned parts, and a 3d assembly guide.
– 5/16-18 t-nuts – https://www.mcmaster.com/90975A030/
– 5/16-18 hex nuts – Purchased at Tractor Supply
– 5/16-18 bolts – Purchased at Tractor Supply
– 5/16 lock washers- Purchased at Tractor Supply
– 5/16 fender washers – https://www.mcmaster.com/91090A111/
– Casters – https://amzn.to/3XzvHkG
– Cork for vise jaw – https://www.in-kleind.com/store/10-x-30-Cork-Rubber-p129024790
– Wired controller – https://amzn.to/3S603K9
– Calipers – https://amzn.to/3YGupFJ
– 1/4″ x 1″ pins – https://www.mcmaster.com/98381A542/
– Longer bit used for holes in the top – https://bitsbits.com/product/430-st250-foam/
The entire plan is included in one PDF document. Most everyone will have a PDF reader installed on their computer already but if you do not you can use the free program Adobe Reader to view the plans. You can download Adobe Reader HERE. The checkout process for this plan uses PayPal. You can use major credit or debit cards through PayPal. You do not need a PayPal account. To purchase the plan follow the link below. After you purchase the plan you will receive an email receipt from me containing a link to download your plan. Make sure to check your inbox and spam filter for the receipt. If you do not receive the email within 10-15 minutes or encounter any problems please contact me.