- I hope everyone had a great time off last week….if you were able to get some time off
- Pocket hole platforms help when working with larger material. Just screw your pocket hole jig to a wide board or plywood panel. Then add support strips that are the same height as the bed of the pocket hole jig.
- I made a bunk bed: click here
- I finally got a shopvac at a great price due to the black Friday nonsense.
- By reading this you have given me brief control of your mind.
- Thanks for the brief control of your mind.
- Stop wasting your time reading this.
I forgot to mention in the video but there should be a new HGMM video up this week. Fixing an electric dryer this week.