- I hope everyone had a great time off last week….if you were able to get some time off
- Pocket hole platforms help when working with larger material. Just screw your pocket hole jig to a wide board or plywood panel. Then add support strips that are the same height as the bed of the pocket hole jig.
- I made a bunk bed: click here
- I finally got a shopvac at a great price due to the black Friday nonsense.
- By reading this you have given me brief control of your mind.
- Thanks for the brief control of your mind.
- Stop wasting your time reading this.
I forgot to mention in the video but there should be a new HGMM video up this week. Fixing an electric dryer this week.
LIKE WHAT YOU'VE JUST READ?
Join thousands of other people and sign up for my email newsletter to get notified of new content and updates.
Hey, you're already subscribed to my email newsletter. I thought you looked familiar ;)