- The next Video Woodworkers booth will be at The Woodworking Show in Atlanta, GA on April 1-3, 2016. I’ll be there if you’d like to come and tell me I look funny.
- Follow my brothers Cargo Trailer Tiny House conversion on his YouTube channel and his Instagram page.
- I’ve been really pleased with the addition of my modified Paulk table in my shop. The dog holes are great. Not for clamping but for making multiple stop block setups for planing, scraping, or for stopping material when using power tools. I use 3/4″ oak dowel stock for the dogs.
- I picked up the DWP611 trim router to upgrade the under-powered spindle on my XCarve. I’ve got a few sign and decorative type projects to make for Christmas gifts this year and recording them will be quite boring. If I find something interesting I’ll show it though.
- Thursday’s tool talk will be on the Ryobi 18v tool kit I have.
- The next project video will probably be on board games….but I might squeeze a non project video in first…
- 30 days until Star Wars VII.