UPDATE: This plan has been updated to include an addendum for the traditional workholding options.
Every piece in this plan is color-coded to designate its location. I find this approach easy to
follow as you can visually glance at the layout or reference diagrams and know where on the final assembly that particular part will end up.
Included in the plan:
- Addendum for the traditional workholding options.
- 21 detailed pages.
- Shopping list.
- Standard view diagrams for all assembled components.
- Cutting diagram for efficient use of material.
- Reference diagrams for specific part dimensions.
- Step by step 3D assembly diagrams with written instructions.
- 9 accessories.
- End stops
- Moxon block
- Vise jaw
- Wedge stop
- Sliding deadman
- Tool tray
- Chamfer cradle
- 90 degree stop
- Small wedge stop
Handy links for this build (Use the code JayMicrojig10 to take 10% off all Microjig products at Taylor Toolworks):
- Microjig MATCHFIT™ 1.5″ Dovetail Track Hardware (4-Pack)
- Cork Rubber Vise Jaw Lining 5-7/8” wide x 36” long x 1/8” thick
- Microjig DVC-538K2 MATCHFIT Dovetail Clamps Set of 2
- 10-32 x 12″ Long Threaded Rod
- Microjig MB-050-0514 MATCHFIT Clamp 1/2″ Diameter 14 Degree Router Bit
- Alternative less expensive 14-degree dovetail router bit
- Push Pull Toggle Clamp, 300# Holding Capacity, 1-1/4″ Plunger Travel
The entire plan is included in one PDF document. Most everyone will have a PDF reader installed on their computer already but if you do not you can use the free program Adobe Reader to view the plans. You can download Adobe Reader HERE. The checkout process for this plan uses PayPal. You can use major credit or debit cards through PayPal. You do not need a PayPal account. To purchase the plan follow the link below. After you purchase the plan you will receive an email receipt from me containing a link to download your plan. Make sure to check your inbox and spam filter for the receipt. If you do not receive the email within 10-15 minutes or encounter any problems please contact me.