- After the Festool tool talk episode I made a F word vlog video and thought for sure there would be an S word follow up vlog for the SawStop tool talk video. However, that wasn’t the case. There wasn’t a single troll or blatant jerk comment on that video. Well done internet, well done.
- Does the safety feature make me a little less careful? No, I don’t think so anyway. The safety feature is a backup, not an excuse. The same holds true for my truck. My truck has air bags and seat belts but that’s not an excuse for me to drive recklessly.
- I’ve hit a few brad nails with the SawStop and haven’t set off the cartridge. But I believe that’s because I wasn’t touching the brad nails at impact.
- What tool talk topic would you like to see next? I’ve got a list to pull from but if you would a particular tool bumped to the front of the line let me know. If I get an overwhelming request for a certain tool than that’s the route I’ll go for this Thursday’s tool talk video.
- Marc and Shannon were kind enough to invite me on to their Wood Talk podcast and fill in for Matt. It was a great experience talking woodworking so thanks again for the invite! You can (and should :) ) check out episode 286 of the Wood Talk podcast by clicking here.
- Most importantly, and I can’t emphasize this enough… 9 days until Star Wars VII.