- I got a Dozuki “Z” Saw from Amazon recently. If you are looking into the same saw I gotta say I don’t recommend it. I’ve used it a couple times on pine and the teeth are starting to break off. I’m not sure if it’s me or the saw but it doesn’t seem durable. Thumbs down to it.
- Want a set of my stickers? If you send a sticker for my community sticker collage cabinet I’ll return a set of mine to you. If you don’t have a sticker to send and just want to buy a sticker click on the STICKERS & SHIRTS button at the top of this website.
- Thanks for the CNC logo decor Jimmy!
- I went over to Shawn Stone’s shop the other day. A video of it is below.
- To watch a playlist of all 18 of my woodworking videos synchronized to the beat of the music CLICK HERE.
- Tool Talk this Thursday.
Shop tours are always helpful. I have allowed having a 40X60 building dictate disorganization, but I’m in the process of getting organized and making sense of the workflow and storage. Where do you get wood like sapele and any other exotics? Thanks for you time and videos!
Jay, I purchased the same Z saw, and also had issues with it. First I had two of the front two teeth break off, and I thought “well, at least it isn’t in the middle”. I was working on my dovetailing abilities when I noticed that I couldn’t do my tail cuts straight. I tried everything to make sure I was starting my cuts straight, dovetail marker, squares, you name it. Finally I sighted down the saw, and noticed it had a noticeable curve, which lined up with the curve of my tails perfectly. And this was only after a couple minutes of use. I am pretty sure it came that way, because I was pretty delicate with it throughout the whole process. I ordered a proper dovetail saw, so I am hoping that serves my use a little better. Two big thumbs down from me on the Z saw as well. Thank you for all your videos, Jay. You were one of the first woodworking Vlogs I discovered, and one of the reasons I got into woodworking in the first place. Keep it up! I’ve loved watching the progression of your videos.
JAY; I ENJOY YOUR VIDEOS . WHERE WERE YOU 60 YEARS AGO ?
THEN I HAD TO GET ANYTHING I WANTED TO KNOW FROM MY FATHER OR THE SCHOOL OF HARD KNOCKS , BOTH WERE THOROUGH TEACHERS. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK ,
Comments are closed.