- Having a good day is good.
- I like the workbench cabinet. It’s working out great so far. I still want to make a tool wall or tool cabinet of some sort but not anytime soon.
- The Detroit Lions are so disappointing.
- Making my assembly table paper roll holder has been a lot more convenient and handy than I thought it would be. Big thumbs up for that project.
- I applied a coat of clear shellac to the workbench cabinet and it looks great. It blended quite well with the rest of the workbench.
- I’m not a fan of foam for holding tools in drawers. It’s tool permanent for my liking.
- Somehow my lav mic connected to my cell phone got some fuzz in the audio for this video. Not happy about that.
- Another cabinet build for this coming weekend. Something I made with Nick Ferry while he was here.