- Having a good day is good.
- I like the workbench cabinet. It’s working out great so far. I still want to make a tool wall or tool cabinet of some sort but not anytime soon.
- The Detroit Lions are so disappointing.
- Making my assembly table paper roll holder has been a lot more convenient and handy than I thought it would be. Big thumbs up for that project.
- I applied a coat of clear shellac to the workbench cabinet and it looks great. It blended quite well with the rest of the workbench.
- I’m not a fan of foam for holding tools in drawers. It’s tool permanent for my liking.
- Somehow my lav mic connected to my cell phone got some fuzz in the audio for this video. Not happy about that.
- Another cabinet build for this coming weekend. Something I made with Nick Ferry while he was here.
LIKE WHAT YOU'VE JUST READ?
Join thousands of other people and sign up for my email newsletter to get notified of new content and updates.
Hey, you're already subscribed to my email newsletter. I thought you looked familiar ;)