- A day late and a dollar short.
- The mallets are not available. Thank you all for your interest. I will not sell them.
- Shellac is a great convenience finish. It dries super fast and you can reuse the same brush over and over without cleaning it out. Just put the brush back into the shellac solution and it will dissolve back into the finish after 20 minutes or so.
- Longer videos seem to perform better. I enjoy making them as well. Let me know what you think.
- I rotated the workbench and put my tool tote in the pipe clamp vise and instantly have a tool tray that is out of my way and yet still super easy to remove to use the vise as normal.
- Mission style dining table is what I’ll go with. The final details will come as the build progresses. I’ll start on the top tomorrow.
- Mini router table video below. It’s nothing special. Just a laminate router upside down in a bench vise with dust collection.
- I gotta mow my lawn now. Keep it real homies.
LIKE WHAT YOU'VE JUST READ?
Join thousands of other people and sign up for my email newsletter to get notified of new content and updates.
Hey, you're already subscribed to my email newsletter. I thought you looked familiar ;)