- Caffeine is good.
- The lathe cart is working out great. I will eventually add drawers though. Probably no doors.
- The lathe is definitely a rabbet hole. Lots of fun and lots of mess.
- Lots of upcoming guests in my shop and road trips for me.
- No center support is necessary for the lathe cart.
- Upcoming projects in no particular order:
- modular stand up computer desk.
- air cleaner cart/tool stand.
- new bench chisel handles.
- Congrats to Ed Doolan for winning last month’s giveaway. I’d like to do another giveaway soon….maybe David Barron dovetail guides?
- A new episode of The Woodworking Podcast is out. Check it out!
LIKE WHAT YOU'VE JUST READ?
Join thousands of other people and sign up for my email newsletter to get notified of new content and updates.
Hey, you're already subscribed to my email newsletter. I thought you looked familiar ;)