- The tool wall is great. No complaints. I still need to make a few more holders. Just haven’t gotten around to it yet.
- The saw holders are all back beveled so that the saws tend to stay against the wall and so far have not had any inclination of falling off.
- Household 3-in-1 oil prevents rust very, very well.
- Generally speaking, keeping an old “beater” work truck will save you a LOT of money in the long run if you drive it conservatively and keep the oil changed. I did some general maintenance stuff on my truck this past weekend for the first time since 2010. It’s served me well and continues my life long streak of never having a vehicle payment.
- Lots of travel situations coming up:
- Going to Jackson MS either this weekend or next week to shoot a few videos at my friend Wayne Brown‘s shop. If you use Instagram click his name and give him a follow.
- Wife leaving for a couple weeks of annual training with the military. This always comes up so if you’re wondering, she’s a non-active duty 1st lieutenant in the Army Reserves.
- Shortly after that a good friend will be staying for about a week. Fellow woodworker but not sure on if or what projects we will do.
- Shortly after that I’ll be in Michigan for about 5 days to visit family.
- Shortly after that I’ll be in the Green Bay, Wisconsin, area to shoot some colab videos with Nick Ferry and April Wilkerson.
- Shortly after that I’ll be in Cincinnati, Ohio, for Woodworking In America.
- Shortly after that I’ll be back in Michigan for a wedding and to relax for a few days.
- Shortly after that…..I have no clue.
- Time to get back to making stuff. Have a great day folks.
LIKE WHAT YOU'VE JUST READ?
Join thousands of other people and sign up for my email newsletter to get notified of new content and updates.
Hey, you're already subscribed to my email newsletter. I thought you looked familiar ;)