- Note to self: plug in better microphone for better audio. Makes sense, right?
- The tool talk on my shop vacuum setups was last week. Festool is a line in the woodworking sand similarly like the way Ford and Chevy guys go at it at car shows.
- The shop stool at Shawn Stone’s shop was a blast to make and an interesting one to edit. Narrating after the fact is not really easy for me.
- The air cleaner cart was a success. I really like it. It doesn’t stir up dust like some have had concerns about.
- Another trip to Jackson, Mississippi, is in the works to shoot a couple video in my friend Wayne‘s shop. I went there on Sunday and ended up helping him rearrange his whole shop.
- Went to the doc finally. I’ve got bronchitis. I have a hard time not doing anything but the plan is to stay out of the shop until Friday. Then I’ll reevaluate and figure out if a video for Sunday is possible.
- Have a great day.
Get well soon Jay……See you soon…. Protect your DIGITS
How about making a video on getting a shot in the butt and hacking your way through a breathing treatment?
Hope its bronchitis not COPD. I had a persistent cough and bronchitis symptoms for the last 10 weeks but finally clearing up. Was freaking out but apparently the weather here this year has been so beneficial to trees this year it’s causing allergy problems in people who have never had allergies.
Best wishes for your health J.
Jay, Thanks for the video’s even though you don’t feel good. I had the same thing in Feb. and it really sucks when you can breath right and coughing your butt off.
There is no way in the world I could keep up with your schedule…
Thank you for all you do.
TAKE CARE OF THAT BRONCHITIS, ITS NO FUN NOT BEING ABLE TO CATCH YOUR BREATH,
LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR NEXT 3 WAY PODCAST.
Your shot was prednisone. And yes, it will open you up and you’ll feel great. Plus, you probably got a pednisone dose pack and some antibiotics to take orally. Trust me, I had to do it every 6 weeks for several years. Prednisone is a godsend when you can’t breathe. Take care.
Hope you get better Jay, seems like that air-cleaner is all the more important now.
Get well soon!
Hope you feel better fast, Jay… Lungs are terrible things to have go crappy on ya – I know a wee bit about that! – Dave W
Will keep you in my prayers looking forward to your next video
Thx for update and hope you continue feeling better.
Hope you feel better Jay. Don’t worry about the video for this week, get better then continue on with the show.
Comments are closed.