- Happy Independence Day to my American friends! Happy Monday to my non American friends!
- I’m making a leg vise for my friend Shawn Stone. I’m using Dema’s kit for reference.
- A lot of traveling coming up. 2016 is turning into the year of the road trip.
- Myself, April Wilkerson, and Nick Ferry will be having a meet up in Green Bay, Wisconsin, on July 16. Stay tuned for a time and location
- I’m driving to Florida one week after getting back from Green Bay.
- I’ll be at Woodworking In America in Cincinnati in September. I’d like to do a meet up while there. Maybe a dinner place after the show one night.
- A week after that I’ll be back in Michigan for my sisters wedding. A few others have expressed interest in having some type of meet up so I’m thinking the Saturday after WIA would work.
- Be safe!
I replied in the video, but I live in Ann Arbor Michigan and would love to meet you in September. Bill Van Loo and Rivertown Woodcraft also live in Michigan.
THANKS FOR THE BEST WISHES FOR JULY 4TH , YOU HAVE A SAFE TRIP ,OR SHOULD I SAY A FEW SAFE TRIPS .
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND THE POSTS .
Happy 4th Jay and fans!
Where in Florida will you be going
To bad your schedule is so filled. I would love the opportunity to have you join me in my shop, and toss out some ideas, and maybe collaborate on a video. I guess OH is close to NY, but you have to head in the opposite direction. I will be adding a shop video tour on my channel R&D WoodShop soon, and I think you’ll like what you see. :)
Hey Jay, where about in Michigan will you be? if I’m around I’d like to drop by and meet you.
Jim @ Wood Shop
Where in Florida are you going to be? Would be nice to meet you.
Busy eating up those miles! Have a safe trip!
Comments are closed.