- The Krenov inspired table should be wrapped up this week. I LOVE it!!
- My apron info: https://jayscustomcreations.com/2017/11/my-custom-shop-apron/
- I’ll make a video comparing my workbenches this week.
- I’ll have shirts and hats in my online store soon. Just waiting on the hats…
- Derek Jones…you’re a rock star. Shelix cutterhead upgrade video for the DW735 planer coming soon.
- Check out DFMToolWorks on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dfmtoolworks/
- Interesting Stuff From Around The Web will be back this week!
Good to have you posting again
I’m looking forward to the Shelix video. I know how loud my 735 is and want to get one to give me lower noise and better quality. But the replacement process intimidates me a bit.
It was a dead simple replacement for me, and hoo-baby is it quieter!
Plus, any nicks you pick up only mean you have to rotate that one cutter (about a 2min job).
Good to see you back. Rock-N-H Woodshop just put a Shelix in his 735 he has a video on it. I really like the projects that you are doing and the longer videos with more detail. Keep it up.
Tell us about the blue framing square. Is it woodworking accurate? If os, where can we get it?
Thanks for all the great posts.
Cheap one off amazon. Not that accurate.
They’re pretty easy to true up though:
Comments are closed.