- The last video I published was Mobile Workbench, Plywood Rack, Lumber Rack. I had no idea what to call it as it was just a productive day in the shop. Lumber racks: http://bit.ly/2C0mATP Workbench casters: http://bit.ly/2RyeoQ6
- Build vs buy a shed? Too hot and sticky in Mississippi to build when I needed it. Not much price difference.
- Heat the shed? What about temps and humidity? Solar powered vent fans.
- City Hardwoods meetup. December 8 in Birmingham, Alabama. Be there.
- We adopted :) She’s amazing. Juggling family life, family visits, and keeping the business going has been a welcomed challenge. Life is great :)
- Baby book for getting a baby on an amazing and VERY PREDICTABLE schedule: https://amzn.to/2Cai8SG
- Baby furniture? No. I want to build a bedroom set she can grow into and take with her to college or wherever life takes her.
- Next up is a bit of CNC stuff. I got an Axiom CNC and have a huge list of stuff I want to do.
- Have a great day!
You will really like the Axiom CNC it’s a great machine. Look forward to you CNC content.
Today I was thinking about your wood storage wall in the shed and the weight you have on there now shouldn’t bother it ,but if you add more I think maybe you ought to beef up that wall? Congratulations to you and Mom on your new baby.
Lots of cools things happening!!! Good luck buddy!!
Congratulations to the Bates Family. I’m sure that Tyler has and will continue to bring much magic to you all. ????
What brand is the shed? Congrats on your little one…
Congrats Jay! I am glad everything is falling in place for you.
Good living is paying off! You deserve it!
I am looking forward to your give-away. Keep us informed.
Keep up the great work!
Congratulations on the new member to your family. May God bless you and your family.
Congrats on your life change…its all worth it
Congratulations on the new family!!! Love your vlogs , thanks for sharing
Congratulations Jay! Keep moving
Comments are closed.