- You’re too hard on yourself… Not really. Analyze results and get better.
- What do I think of the Laguna lathe? It’s too soon for me to make a review on it and I’m obviously going to have bias because that video was sponsored. I’ll update my thoughts after a few months of use. More info on the lathe here: http://get.lagunatools.com/1216-signup/
- DA sander or sanding disk in a drill to get rid of the scratch rings. Of course. But I don’t have one and typically use what I have in the shop. Good advice in the comment section to that video.
- Sponsors… They’re coming and it’s going to be better for us all. More opportunity to try new stuff.
- CNC work is coming as well. I’ll try to keep these posts between Wednesday and Friday so if you’re not interested in CNC stuff I won’t bother you on the weekends with it :)
- Shawn Graham items: https://squareup.com/market/wortheffort-woodworking-store
- Shop tour this Tuesday. Josh Thomas.
- Next up is… bookcase or one of my parents turning a pen.