- Dragonfly Woodworking and Leather is who I bought a leather apron from. They made a Sidekick XL and sent it to me to test out. I like it. I seem to use the apron when I know I’m gong to be in the shop for extended periods of time and the sidekick when I’m going to be frequently in and out of the shop. See more info about it here: https://www.dragonflywoodworking.com/shop-3/sidekick-xl
- Ed Stiles, @artisan_stiles on instagram, made my family an AMAZING ornament. Check out his work at artisanstiles.net for more information or if you would like one made: https://www.artisanstiles.net/
- City Hardwoods meetup is this Saturday! December 8 in Birmingham Alabama. See you there!
- If you would like your shop featured on my website see this page: https://jayscustomcreations.com/shop-tour-template/
- Anthony Scolaro won the shelf drilling template. Check out his YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/randzakk1/videos
- These green gloves are the best shop gloves I’ve ever used and at a great price: https://amzn.to/2rhFE9u
- Murphguns rubber band shooter: https://murphguns.com/collections/murphgun-rubberband-guns-and-accessories
- My CNC machine (AR8 PRO+): http://bit.ly/2Csz3Qs
- Dog gate is most likely next.
Jay, definitely interested in your upcoming CNC content. Have been also looking at the AR8 PRO+.
Thanks for all you do.
Don’t sacrifice your sleep! Five in the AM is best for fisherman and other sportsmen.
Make sure you do your eight hours every night. We can all wait a while for the next fabulous VLOG!
haha Of course I get my 8 hours. We got our girl on a great schedule and since 7 weeks she has been sleeping 11.5 hours every night. It was tough to get her on the schedule but in the end it’s worth it for everyone. My bed time is at 8pm now.
Glad to see you take some time to get back to real uninterrupted woodworking.
I’m also interested in some CNC content. Really untapped territory and prices are reasonable….. Get ahead of it!
Need to consider child proofing to all future builds in the house.
You need to try these: http://www.leevalley.com/us/wood/page.aspx?p=72972&cat=1,42207,45887 They are cut-resistance. I put them on when I go out to the shop and take them off when I come in. I hardly notice I’m wearing them. I order them by the threes. Last me a LONG time.
Comments are closed.