– Vacation was great. No, it wasn’t poop on her hands..
– Outdoor kitchen design update. No more fireplace. Design to match the shop, not our house.
– I removed 360′-ish of privacy fence on our property. It was a CHORE. Lots of manual labor lessons learned. Editing the video for it soon.
– I’m working on a cannon carriage. Specifically, relocating the elevation screw.
– Want to join me getting stronger? I’m starting a 12 week 5×5 program that only works compound movements. Focusing on the major three movements: squat, press, deadlift. Download the Stonglifts 5×5 program and input your numbers. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.stronglifts.app Join my Telegram group chat that I started for this program https://t.me/joinchat/-DegeUfeXco0YTZh
Vlog #164: Fence, Cannon, Stronglifts 5×5
I’ll be joining you with the 5×5 program. Thanks for all the great content.
And we loved the story about your daughter in the Waffle House! We’ve lived those moments with our two more than once and they are the best memories.
Do you not have the dogs anymore? The fenced yard would be important for them.
Comments are closed.