This cart was created as a way to increase convenience and efficiency of using the machine. No longer do I need to lift the Hybrid PantoRouter from it’s storage location to where I want to use it and no longer do I need to find where I put various templates and accessories. This cart turns an incredibly useful machine into an all inclusive joinery station. Some people may not want to include a separator for their dust collection so the shelf I’m using for the cyclone is incredibly simple. If you don’t want to use a cyclone like I did simply do not install the shelf.
Every piece in this plan is color coded to designate it’s location. I find this approach easy to follow as you can visually glance at the layout or reference diagrams and know where on the final assembly that particular part will end up. Your purchase will include a .zip file containing the PDF plan, a PDF layout diagram for the drawer tray, a vector file for the drawer tray, and a VCarve Pro file for the tray. The plan includes:
- Shopping and materials list.
- Layout diagrams for all cuts.
- Reference diagrams for all necessary assembly dimensions.
- Step by step 3D assembly diagrams with written instructions.
The following links may be handy for reference:
- The original build article and video: https://jayscustomcreations.com/2019/11/hybrid-pantorouter-cart/
- 4″ swivel casters: https://amzn.to/2K8U3P4
- 6hp, 5 gallon ShopVac (cheaper at my local Lowes): https://amzn.to/2X0rwAr
- CV06 Cyclone (use code JAY5 for 5% off): https://www.clearvuecyclones.com/cv06-mini/109-cv06-mini-system.html
- iSocket switch: https://amzn.to/36QNnyZ
- Extension cord: https://amzn.to/2pYpwNc
- 18″ drawer slides: https://amzn.to/2Cvr6sI
- Utility hooks: https://amzn.to/2NCfQRD
- Calipers: https://amzn.to/2NZKwLo
The entire plan is included in one PDF document. Most everyone will have a PDF reader installed on their computer already but if you do not you can use the free program Adobe Reader to view the plans. You can download Adobe Reader HERE. The checkout process for this plan uses PayPal. You can use major credit or debit cards through PayPal. You do not need a PayPal account. To purchase the plan follow the link below. After you purchase the plan you will receive an email receipt from me containing a link to download your plan. Make sure to check your inbox and spam filter for the receipt. If you do not receive the email within 10-15 minutes or encounter any problems please contact me.