- Sweating feels good :)
- The modified Harbor Freight clamps are a bit of a pain to use with the Paulk bench. But I’ll probably stick with them for a while.
- Shapeoko 2 giveaway is over and the winner was announced on the giveaway page. Thank you all for participating.
- The clamp rack is working out great. It’s very convenient.
- The next video will be a plywood cart. I actually started and completed it after shooting this vlog yesterday so all I have to do is edit the video and write an article. Hopefully I can get that out on Thursday or Friday.
- A TON of new stickers! You all rock!
- Check out the following YouTube channels: Sterling Davis, Rich Mcnatt, Andy Glass, Chris Cute.
Being down in Biloxi, I know what you’re talking about when it comes to that humidity. Last week while sanding, when I stepped away from the bench, there was a puddle where I had been standing as the sweat was dripping off the shorts. Not a dry spot on me. And you’re right, once you get the sweat going it’s not that bad.
Jay you were talking about opening your clamps so you could doubling the space, why don’t you widen the slot to what ever the clamp bar is and side them in side ways. I think you would be able to get 5 or 6 per slot then. JUSTSAYING!
I’m from the southern Louisiana area but now live in NE Oklahoma. The heat here will get into the 100s but it is nothing compared the 90s in the South. Of course, I’ll take the heat over snow and ice (like we have here) any day.
I think you are going to need a new cabinet just for your stickers. The shop is really coming out great. Try to stay cool.
I live near Galveston so I know what you mean by humidity.
Hey Jay just one day in Arizona is nothing at all. Trust me as dry as it is here is a pain in the butt. Keep up the great work.
Sorry for my bad english on paper, but I wanted you to see a solution for a clampingproblem on a bench.
Look at this https://youtu.be/duwrmvm_f2A.
Maybe a solution.
goodness you have a space problem alright, but you have dealt with it beautifully!
Comments are closed.