Hey folks. You may recall the Shapeoko 2 CNC machine that I picked up from Inventables a few months back. Since then I’ve acquired Inventables newest CNC machine and no longer need the Shapeoko 2. There’s nothing wrong with the Shapeoko 2, I just won’t use it now that I have a larger machine. So I’d like to give it away to someone else who would actually use it.
About the Machine
The machine will come with the original rotary tool and the mounts to use it. It will also come with the mounts I made for the Bosch Colt router but will not come with the Bosch Colt router itself. All the electronics and mechanics of the machine are in working order. Also included are the very ugly but functional hold down blocks that I made and the cardboard dust shields I used to protect the Y axis rails from dust while cutting. I will ship the machine partially disasembled for two reasons. First, it’s cheaper to ship it that way. Second, and more importantly, I want whoever gets it to have to partially build the machine. Not because I’m a jerk but because it will give you a better understanding of how it functions.
About the Giveaway
By entering the giveaway you agree and understand the following terms and conditions:
- Due to the crazy amount of USA Government regulations about business giveaways I will only ship the machine to a USA resident. However, if you live in another country and still want to enter the giveaway that is fine as long as you pay for shipping assuming you win the machine.
- The giveaway will end on the date shown in the giveaway (30 days from the start).
- No information collected will be shared or distributed. I respect your privacy as much as I hope you respect mine.
- The giveaway is powered by Rafflecopter which uses Random.org to choose a random winner.
- Three entries are possible but you do not have to complete all three to enter.
The giveaway has ended, a random winner drawn, and email sent. Congrats to George Kabacinski! Thank you all for entering and I hope I can do another giveaway soon.