Several months ago Inventables provided me with a free, fully loaded X-Carve CNC machine. Long story short, it’s not for me. A couple months ago I wrote an article telling why it isn’t for me. You can read that here:
Since then I’ve tried to make it more appealing to me by purchasing both the DeWalt 611 spindle mount and the DeWalt 611 router. It works a heck of a lot better but I just don’t find the process enjoyable. So that means I’d like to put it in the hands of someone who would use it. Because I’ve already wasted a lot of time tinkering with it I have no desire to waste any more time breaking it down, building a shipping crate for it, and taking it to a shipping location. So that means that this giveaway is pickup only, I will not ship this machine. Whoever wins can come out to the shop and hang out for a bit and leave with the X-Carve loaded up in their vehicle. I know this doesn’t appeal to everyone but the situation is what it is. I’ve had several offers to purchase the machine from me but it was given to me for free so I’m not going to sell it based on principle alone.
Terms and conditions:
- The giveaway includes a Fully loaded 1,000mm x 1,000mm X-Carve with both the original spindle and spindle mount that came with it as well as the DW611 spindle mount that I purchased. The DW611 router that I purchased is not included with the giveaway.
- The randomly selected winner will be determined by the Rafflecopter giveaway.
- The giveaway ends at midnight (central time) on December 31st 2015.
- The winner will be announced immediately on this giveaway page so check back on New Years Day for the winner.
- I am located in Starkville Mississippi. I will try to schedule an appropriate pickup time that works for both of us.
- None of your information gathered will be shared or sold. I hate spam just as much as you do.
- By entering the giveaway you agree to these terms and conditions.
Congrats to Anthony Lane for winning the giveaway!