- Inspiration from Frank Howarth’s build: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqyxRLoujts
- Avid CNC’s original single 4″ hose file, shopping list, and video tutorial: http://www.cncrouterparts.com/universal-cnc-dust-shoe-p-396.html
- 4″ dust ports I used: https://amzn.to/3aJagpC
- 5/16″ rigid back brush I used. Need to purchase 5′: https://www.mcmaster.com/74405t17
- 1″ steel dowel pins: https://www.mcmaster.com/98381a542
- Magnet pack I bought. The extra magnets are super handy to have on hand: https://amzn.to/3e40kcq
- You will need a 16″ square piece of 3/4″ thick material. I used cabinet grade PureBond birch plywood.
- My VCarve Pro file and vectors: https://jayscustomcreations.com/product/dual-4-dust-shoe-cnc-and-vector-files/