– Build video and article for the filters: https://jayscustomcreations.com/2019/10/mini-split-filters/
– The filters are working as intended. I have no way of measuring any performance change but the units are maintaining a comfortable temperature in the shop during all seasons. The units remain quiet and the fans never reach full speed even on the hottest days of the summer.
– These are the 20x20x1 MERV 13 filters I use: https://amzn.to/32rUDzI
– I designed the filter boxes to take the same size filters as my air cleaner cart. When I designed the air cleaner cart I made it fit the same size filters as my previous house HVAC system. Make things the same size and you are more likely to keep extras on hand, as they fit everything.
– I recommend making an air cleaner cart as I did. They are inexpensive and very effective. Contact local HVAC contractors to see if you can get a used blower motor for cheap or even free. For more info on the air cleaner cart: https://jayscustomcreations.com/2016/05/mobile-air-cleaner-cart/
– This is what I use to monitor the air quality: https://amzn.to/2QpLZwg