– Air cleaner cart – https://jayscustomcreations.com/2016/05/mobile-air-cleaner-cart/
– US General toolbox – https://www.harborfreight.com/44-in-x-22-in-double-bank-roller-cabinet-red-64281.html
– Fuji Q5 Platinum HVLP sprayer – https://fujispray.com/introducing-the-q5/
– CNC cart – https://jayscustomcreations.com/2020/09/plywood-computer-or-laptop-cart/
– Avid CNC 4′ x 10′ – https://jayscustomcreations.com/2020/03/avid-cnc-ep1-the-machine-4×10/
– Laguna 1216 wood lathe – https://jayscustomcreations.com/2018/10/laguna-revo-1216-15-candy-dish/
– SuperMax 16-32 drum sander – https://supermaxtools.com/products/wood/16-32-drum-sander-71632/
– Central Machinery 13″ benchtop drill press – https://www.harborfreight.com/heavy-duty-16-speed-bench-drill-press-38142.html
– Pantorouter – https://pantorouter.com/
– Pantorouter cart – https://jayscustomcreations.com/2019/11/hybrid-pantorouter-cart/
– ClearVue Mini CV06 shopvac cyclone – https://www.clearvuecyclones.com/home/116-cv06-mini-system.html
– Clamp rack – https://jayscustomcreations.com/2016/09/clamp-rack-version-2/
– ClearVue EF5 dust collector – https://www.clearvuecyclones.com/pentz-ef5/102-pentz-ef5-metal-cyclone-with-filters-single-phase.html
– Sharpening video – https://jayscustomcreations.com/2018/07/how-and-why-i-sharpen/
– Miter saw station – https://jayscustomcreations.com/2017/01/tool-talk-15-my-miter-saw-station/
– Paulk workbench – https://jayscustomcreations.com/2019/09/my-temporary-assembly-table/
– Lumber racks – https://jayscustomcreations.com/2018/10/mobile-workbench-plywood-rack-lumber-rack/
– SawStop PCS – https://jayscustomcreations.com/2015/12/tool-talk-5-sawstop-pcs-vs-grizzly-g0690/
– Lever Router Lift – https://jayscustomcreations.com/2017/10/lever-router-lift-version-2-xl/
– Rockler Router Lift – https://www.rockler.com/rockler-pro-lift-router-lift
– Laguna 18BX bandsaw – https://lagunatools.com/classic/bandsaws/18bx/?q=product/classic/bandsaws-classic/18bx/
– Laguna Resaw King blades – https://www.shop.lagunatools.com/bandsaw-accessories/ResawKing
– Gym Rings – https://amzn.to/3s79LOF
– Hammer HS 950 – https://www.felder-group.com/en-us/products/stroke-edge-sanders-c1956/edge-sanders-hs-950-p54694
– Hammer A341 – https://jayscustomcreations.com/2019/02/tool-talk-16-hammer-a3-41-jointer-planer-combo-machine/
03:13 Quick Walk Around
04:30 Front Wall
06:55 Air Cleaner Cart
09:40 US General tool box
11:09 Fuji Q5 Platinum HVLP sprayer
15:26 CNC cart
17:30 Avid CNC 4′ x 10′
22:22 Shop size
23:24 SuperMax 16-32 drum sander
24:21 Central Machinery 13″ benchtop drill press
26:45 Pantorouter cart
27:40 Clamp rack
30:30 Miter saw station
33:32 Paulk workbench
38:32 Lumber storage
44:38 SawStop PCS
47:50 Laguna 18BX bandsaw
52:51 Hammer HS 950
58:12 Hammer A341
1:00:17 ClearVue EF5 Cyclone Dust Collector
Thoughts on Dust Collector enclosure to reduce noise?
Holy crap Jay! You look like a kid since you lost all that weight! Good for you buddy!
wow its been that long since I found your youtube and website I think one of the 1st video’s I watched of yours. is when you were a maintenance worker and you had an empty apartment that you used as your shop. I don’t remember the video but I do remember my 1st project I completed because of you was the outdoor benches I think I made well over 30 as gifts being disabled it was my 1st project where I got back into woodworking
Loved WLLZ back in the day , great shop
Hi Jay, Elaine up in BC,Canada watching your shop tour. Wow, what a set up! Everything so handy and neat and efficient! Loved the tour and got to know the name of some of your complex tools. Well done!
Keep having fun.
That is not a sunburn making my face red. it is envy.
nice shop tour.
Hi Jay, I’m totally jealous of the space you now have, but it’s well deserved. Love your videos and awesome ideas. Keep up the great work. P.S. Lowes no longer cuts and rethreads pipe, at least in my area in Florida … so now you have to buy the size you need at quite an expense … all about the money, huh?
Awesome shop Jay, thanks for the detailed tour.
Great Video. A little envious of your space or I should say a lot envious. You have done an excellent job and You should be very proud of yourself. Keep up the good work.
Great Job as usual in showing off/describing your shop. I’ve been watching your videos from the begining and you’ve come a long way. I appreciate your just a normal guy, getting by. Good luck!
I thought I saw a video of your shop layout where you move your woodworking area over to one side so you have one side for misc uses like workout equipment etc. Thanks for the show.
So envious of your space! I am utilizing two bays of a three car detached garage for my shop which I partitioned off, insulated and installed a Mr. Cool mini split for heating and cooling here in southwest Ohio. Still working on the layout so that I can take full advantage of the space but it’s getting close. Like you I have a 3 HP Sawstop with the 52″ extension. Every time I watch your videos I feel like I’m hanging out with a buddy even though you are much younger. Keep up the great content and thanks for the inspiration.
Looking great Jay!
Thanks for the tour of your shop. I’ve been watching the developments of your various shops over the years and you certainly continually to come up with some great ideas and suggestions for good workshop design and layout. Your video style is easy and relaxed.
Thanks – one question – what type of CNC software are you using. I am considering the plunge into CNC but the software part is holding me back. I don’t have hour and hours to learn CAD. Wonder which program you use
Hey Jay, have you thought about using a Magswitch to place behind the fence to hold it in place?
I actually liked the camera movement on the ‘bucket pod’, felt like I was there and it was super stable. Great shop tour too, thanks for sharing!
What are the specs on the dehumidifier you have? I just bough a home with a 30×40 detached building and will be needing a similar unit. Been watching for years, keep up the great work!
Comments are closed.